28 August, 2008

The Bag Carrier

For those of you who don't read Guido's blog (www.order-order.com) I have to repeat this, which was sent to him

"I was one of the lucky BA passengers who got to fly home with the Olympians - an incredible honour. We were thrown off first and after we walked down the steps and past the paparazzi I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Prime Minister standing in the doorway shaking hands with my fellow normal pasengers. I walked up to him and shook his hand and asked where we went to collect the bags. He was dumbfounded and the wifey minister* standing beside him with the t-shirt said rudely to me "that is the Prime Minister, ask someone inside". It wasn't as though I asked him to carry my bags. She is one ugly cow."

*Tessa Jowell

Bliss. thanks, Guido

No comments: